If you’ve been hanging around the “vlogosphere” for the last couple of weeks, you will have noticed a bunch of YouTube accounts getting terminated or suspended. And the strange, and slightly scary thing about it is that a lot of them seems to have been terminated for no good reason… as far as we can tell from the YouTube Community Guidlines.
Recently, I had an interview with Dave Jenyns, who also got his account terminated, but managed to get it back again. It was quite an ordeal, but he managed to get his channel back again after some fast and clever actions.
Inside the interview, we cover things like:
- How David’s account got terminated… and why!
- How David managed to get his account back again…
- What you need to know to make sure you don’t lose your account…
- And some steps you can take to help get your account back in case you’ve lost it unfairly…
It’s an action packed interview, and you can listen to it by clicking on the play button below, or downloading the mp3 file to your computer or iphone or ipad:
Make sure you also check out David’s website here (he’s got some excellent information on SEO):
And here are some of the links we talk about inside the interview:
- How to appeal video strikes here
- Suspended account inquiry here
- Read the YouTube community guidelines here
- YouTube community help forum